Thursday, November 10, 2016

Having Any Problems Downloading Ever?

Today I learned that it is indeed the fault of the internet service provider in the problem!  

When I was told of the potential issue by Apple, I knew that I was not going to spend any additional time to remove or reinstall Apple's Mainstage for only 2 missing files (Alchemy's Atmospheric and Cinematic).

I used my iPhone to create a personal hotspot and switched my Macbook Pro to use my iPhone to connect to the internet and the missing files immediately downloaded with no problems!

Your internet provider may be caching (hold or filter) large file sizes like a toll road and you will never see it!



Who knows how many failed time killing, downloads are actually the fault of the internet provider than any hardware or software providers?

This is the case even when you do not have any other problems with your internet service provider!

No comments: